Thursday, April 11, 2013

What Happened to me ~

HAI MICES!

I got a realy funny story o.e well it all started when i was bored and i was... inviting my friends to come play with me when i accidentally clicked "Vanilla" Then there are few people there so i decided to come in and play to them! ♥

Then after that later the mouse called "SweetBoy" said "Who wants to be my really girlfriend?" and later at the next room a girl named "Pinkmice" was saying " MEE MEE!!" so i decided to talk to , i said "SHEEEE PICK SHEEEEEE" Then later at the next 2 rooms... sweetboy said to me "Yisizy is just jelous" then i said "no i dont ==" then later he said "Then why you say SHEEEE?" then i said "cuz i wanted to say SHEE" .,. later.. He was crying then he said "Yisizy is mad at me" i said " No i don't!" then he said "Yisizy Stop" then i said "Fine! i'll stop" ohh... this is a really long story guys! i hope i could continue tom XDD

Heres the last pic for today
~Yisizy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Bobblehead BunnyCute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink PointerHetalia: Axis Powers - TaiwanBlinking Cute Box CatPurple Floating Heart